Monday, February 22, 2010

POP QUIZ!!

Only one question and it's a word problem (but don't worry, multiple choice!)

You are an airport baggage handler. Flight A is arriving 30 minutes late. Several passengers on Flight A are changing to flight B, which leaves in less than 1 hour. Due to the tight connection, what do you decide must NOT wait until a later flight?

A. Baggage (suitcases, etc.);
B. LIVE ANIMALS; or
C. Fuck 'em, they all can wait.

If you answered B, I'm sorry, but you're not qualified to work as a Frankfurt baggage handler.

Somebody please explain to me why my suitcase made it but my CAT didn't?!?

3 comments:

  1. Still can't believe it. I honest-to-God would have cried on the floor of the airport for hours until Felix was in my arms. Thank God she made it to your house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't even be happy to see August or excited about being in Germany, all I could think about was what happened and where the hell was she. I felt bad about having her delivered but seriously, what else were we supposed to do? Wait around for three hours? Drive back, leaving Batman all alone in a strange new place?

    FYI, they're totally buddies again! It was dicey there for the first day but everything seems to be forgiven! I think having moved them around so much for the first year of their lives made this whole thing easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so I take it this ended well? I was terrified for a second.

    ReplyDelete