Monday, March 16, 2009

The Kittehs are Home!!

So after one very very long day of driving (and months of begging and weeks of waiting) I HAS KITTEHS! I don't have a lot of pictures yet. Eclipse moves to fast and Batman is still in hiding. All in all, they're too cute for words =D

Eclipse and Batman on the ride home. Eclipse was cool as a cucumber. She even purred for me! Poor Batman stayed in one place, not moving, and appeared to be trying to find a happy place away from the carrier.Eclipse the adventurer exploring as soon as the carrier door opened!

Her favorite spot. If I'm typing to you and it suddenly doesn't make sense, this is why.

Batman, still hanging out in the carrier, watching Sister have all the fun. Still not sure about this new place.

The kitties have chosen my couch as home base. It's toast!

No comments:

Post a Comment